Enjoy high-definition home theater and multi-dimensional surround sound with the Marantz SR5013 7.2 channel AV receiver. It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG; via future firmware update). Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Control the SR5013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more.
- 7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 100W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD)
- 8 HDMI inputs — including one HDMI input on the front panel — with full HDCP 2.2 support, plus two HDMI outputs
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- Supports object-based audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing
- Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks let you enjoy music exactly as the artist intended
- Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Stream the most popular music services — like Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and many others — via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app
- Now available – Apple AirPlay 2
- Integrated Phono input to connect to your turntable
- Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ for a seamless setup within your listening environment
- Setup assistant, advanced GUI and Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for an easy out-of-box experience
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
Powerful Seven-channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a high-current output power amp section, you get exceptional sound and the latest formats for movies and music with identical power on all seven channels (100W per channel: 8-ohm, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08% two-channel drive) and low-impedance drive capability for superb speaker control.
Latest HDMI Connectivity
Includes eight HDMI inputs — with one HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.2, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. The video processor is capable of upscaling SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience — including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all of your favorite movies.
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
HEOS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and AirPlay 2 Capability
Dual antenna system lets you stream the most popular music services via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Listen to your playlists on Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
Advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM D/A converters on all channels for optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with the lowest distortion. This ensures consistent high fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
Audyssey MultEQ for Simple Set-up and Room Calibration
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ for a seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofer) and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Use Audyssey Dynamic EQ to deliver clear dialogue and wide-band response even at reduced volume levels, or Audyssey Dynamic Volume to avoid shocks and normalize volume when content switches between commercials, announcements and TV programs.