POLK AUDIO PSW-10
Add more booming bass to your audio experience with the Polk Audio 10" subwoofer. Enjoy superior performance with a Dynamic Balance Composite Drive and MDF construction. It also features a built-in 100 Watt high-current amplifier with adjustable crossover, phase switch and automatic on/off circuitry. The black wood grain design will seamlessly complement any home entertainment system.
- Built-in amplifier supplies 100 watts peak power (50 RMS) for punchy low-end sound and minimal distortion
- Non-resonant MDF enclosure with 3/4" baffle and vented, flared bass port
- Klippel laser measurement technology and compression circuitry means improved bass clarity at higher volumes
- Adjustable subwoofer volume control
- Adjustable 80-160Hz low-pass crossover and phase switch
- Signal-sensing smart amplifier on/off circuitry
- Frequency response: 30-200Hz
Add serious low-frequency impact to your movies and music with Polk's PSW10.
This powered subwoofer delivers solid, accurate bass thanks to its 50-watt RMS amp and 10" woofer. The cabinet is constructed from non-resonant MDF, and is reinforced with internal bracings for superior bass clarity. The PSW10 is a great way to round out a home theater system or add depth to your stereo music.
Polk makes it easy to integrate the PSW10 with your existing system. You can hook your receiver up to the sub either through the line-level or the speaker-level connections. And the continuously variable low-pass crossover lets you tailor the sound to match the PSW10 with the rest of your speakers.
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- 50-watt RMS amplifier
- 10" front-firing driver
- frequency response 40-160 Hz (-3dB)
- continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover
- phase switch
- auto on/off
- speaker and line-level inputs; speaker-level output
- black oak vinyl finish
- removable grille included
- 14"W x 14-3/8"H x 16-3/16"D
What's in the Box
- Black Powered Subwoofer
- Owner's Manual