ISOACOUSTICS APERTA - ACOUSTIC ISOLATION STANDS
- pair of adjustable stands support up to 35 lbs. each
- recommended for speakers with a footprint measuring at least 6-1/8"W x 7-1/2"D
- sturdy, sculpted aluminum construction
- precision integrated tilt adjustment system for setting exact speaker angles
- each stand measures 6-1/8"W x 7-1/2”D
How do they work?
The Aperta monitor stands employ the same principles as the best professional studios to simulate speaker "flotation." Thanks to a patented design, the IsoAcoustics stands eliminate the transfer of energy from your speakers to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound with every listen.
Full tilt boogie
IsoAcoustics makes sure you can aim your speakers for the best possible sound. The Aperta stands feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment system that enables you to dial-in the perfect tilt angle so that your speakers' tweeters are pointed directly at your ears. Fine gradation markings on the stands ensure precise angle adjustments. The Aperta isolators measure 6-1/8" wide by 7-1/2" deep to accommodate medium size studio monitors and speakers at least 6" wide and weighing up to 35 pounds.
What's in the box:
- IsoAcoustics Aperta Speaker Stands owner's manual
- 2 Upper isolation sections (black)
- 2 Lower isolation sections (black)
- 4 Tube risers (2.381" length - unadjustable)
- 4 Tube risers (2.415" to 3.1" length - adjustable)
- Installation Guide