ST-50 STYLUS CLEANER
The ST-50 Stylus cleaner is equipped with a micro-dust cleaning gel specially designed for laboratory clean- room applications.The ST-50’ s cleaning gel is made of a urethane resin developed specially for the purpose of atmospheric micro-dust control in clean rooms. Extremely effective cleaning properties are required to meet the specified standards for such applications.
The ST-50 gives you the very best in stylus cleaning performance.Many stylus cleaners apply excessive force to the stylus and canti- lever during the cleaning process. The DS Audio ST-50 cleans your stylus at the tracking force set on the tone arm.
- micro-dust cleaning gel effectively deep cleans stylus tip for optimal vinyl playback
- flat, low-profile design preferred by audiophiles, prevents accidental stylus damage
- custom nickel-plated aluminum casing w/ leather cushion and laser etched markings
- urethane gel is washable and re-usable, ensuring long lasting cleaning performance
- re-usable + washable gel material
- case material: nickel-plated aluminum
- case dimensions: 1.65" x 1.65" x 0.51" / 42 x 42 x 13mm
- gel dimensions: 1.1" x 1.1" x 0.11" / 28 x 28 x 3mm
- weight: 0.98 oz. / 28g