CREDIT CARD EMI
AVStore offers payments via EMI. This allows you to pay for your orders in easy, monthly instalments provided you have a credit card from any of the following banks:
American Express, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, CITI Bank, HDFC Credit Cards, ICICI Bank, Indusind Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India & Yes Bank.
The interest rates, terms & conditions offered vary from each Bank, and the type of Credit Card used. Please note that EMI purchases need to be made on a single credit card and cannot be split across multiple cards. EMI option is not available on payments through Debit Cards. AVStore does not charge any additional processing or convenience fees on any EMI transactions.
The interest rates charged by various banks for each of the tenures are provided for your reference. The minimum transaction amount for which EMIs are applicable can vary for each bank. The maximum amount is dependent on the card limit set by the issuing bank.
How does the EMI Payment Method work?
1. Enter the necessary details on the Checkout page and select the EMI payment option.
2. From the EMI options available, select EMI on Cards. To make use of the ZestMoney, EarlySalary, InstaCred payment options, you must already have an account setup with either of them.
3. Upon entering your credit card details, the valid EMI plans are displayed.
4. You can select the required EMI plan and proceed to complete the payment.
5. When you complete the payment on the Checkout, the entire transaction amount is authorized by your card issuing bank and converted into EMIs within 3-4 days, depending on the payment terms agreed with the credit card provider.
Please Note: Your card issuing bank has the discretion to either approve/reject an order placed using the EMI payment option on the basis of your eligibility for a loan. If your bank or payment partner rejects your request, the order will be cancelled. You can approach your bank or payment partner to understand why the EMI was not approved. In such cases, you can place a new order using any alternative payment option.