ONKYO TX-NR676 (7.2 Dolby Atmos AV Receiver)
- Unlock Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Playback
- Onkyo Controller Supports Next Generation Network Audio
- Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
- Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi®*
- Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, and Bluetooth®, Streaming Services
- FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
7.2 CHANNEL NETWORK AV RECEIVER (SILKEN POWER FROM AN AMP WITH THE LOT)
Drive a full-scale surround system with effortless clarity. This thoroughbred A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games, and more. Linking your 4KTV and up to seven media players over HDMI®, the TX-NR676E processes all the popular Hi-Res and object-based audio codecs while Dynamic Audio Amplification boosts sound flawlessly for an adrenalin-pumping cinema experience. Future-focused, the receiver plays almost any audio accessible to your mobile or PC over dual-band Wi-Fi®, and comes with Chromecast built-in*, FlareConnect™*, and DTS Play-Fi®*, which make multi-room audio very simple. It’s a receiver with the lot, and one of the best sounding amps available. * Firmware update required.
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® Playback
- 165 W per Channel
- HDMI 7 In (1 Front*1) / Main Out, and Sub Out*2 Supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision™, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2 Pass-through
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 4-Ohm Speaker-driving Capability
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Ready for Chromecast built-in*3 and DTS Play-Fi*3
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn*4
- FlareConnect™*3 Wireless Multi-room Audio
- HDMI Terminals Supporting HDR10, Dolby Vision™, BT.2020, and 4K/60 Hz Pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X™ 3D Upmixing
- Dolby Surround 3D Upmixing Solution for Multichannel Surround Formats
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex Phase Alignment for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive Operation*5
- Stable Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Features Chromecast built-in Wireless Audio Streaming Technology
- Supports DTS Play-Fi Multi-room Audio
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Including DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz*6, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC, and Dolby® TrueHD*7
- Supports Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Pandora, and Deezer Services
- FlareConnect Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- Powered Zone 2 Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 Line Output with Dedicated DAC Supporting Digital*8 and Analog Audio Playback
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Mobiles, Laptops, and PCs (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Advanced Music Optimizer Improves Compressed Digital Audio Quality, Including Bluetooth Audio
- Supports for Front L/R Channel Bi-Amping in 5.2-Ch Speaker Layout
- 480i De-interlacing (480i to 480p) via HDMI for Legacy Video Formats
- 165 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification System Delivers Thrilling Stereo and Multichannel Performance
- High-current Power to Drive Large Speakers with 4-Ohm Resistance
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Transformer
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) High-frequency Noise Removal (Front L/R Channels)
- Non-Phase-Shift Amplification Circuitry for Clarity and Detail
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry for Low Distortion
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Reproduction (5.2.2 Channels)
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- High-grade AKM (AK4458) 384 kHz/32-bit Multichannel DAC
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing
- DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Enjoy Pristine Reproduction of Audio-only Sources in Pure Audio Mode
- Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
- Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front) and 2 Outputs (1 Main Out, 1 Sub Out)
- Powered USB Port (5 V, 1 A) for Audio Playback
- 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 2 Component Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs (6 Coaxial), 1 Stereo Analog Input (3.5 mm, Front)
- Phono Input (MM) and Equalizer for Turntable
- 2 Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Headphone Jack (6.35 mm, Front)
- Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- Speaker Setup Mic Input (Front)
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
- Large Input Selector Buttons
- Economical HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
- IP Control via LAN for Home Automation Systems
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Full-sized Simple Remote Control
*1 HDMI Front Input does not support 4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit video, HDR10, Dolby Vision, or BT.2020. *2 HDMI Sub Out does not support ARC or CEC. *3 Requires a firmware update. *4 Availability of services may vary with region. Please confirm before purchase. Subscription may also be required. *5 For iOS and Android™ devices. Please check App Store or Google Play for device and OS requirements. *6 DSD not supported over wireless LAN. *7 Dolby TrueHD playback via USB input only. *8 Audio via HDMI inputs excluded.
Unlock Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® Playback
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system. Effects move all around as they do in real life, so you experience 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats as the director intended. DTS Neural:X™ identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback, while DTS:X offers independent dialog volume control for movies. Dolby Surround is also included to upmix legacy multichannel formats for playback in a Dolby Atmos-enabled environment.
Onkyo Controller Supports Next Generation Network Audio
Onkyo Controller app collects streaming services and network-attached audio into an intuitive interface. Control playback, navigate internet services, and distribute audio all over the home with ease.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-NR676E with ease. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook™.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi®* Multi-room Audio
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android™ smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their own music in their room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you easily structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need. For more information, visit www.play-fi.com. * Enabled with a firmware update.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, and Bluetooth®
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
Internet Radio and Streaming Services
TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn are baked into the GUI, making it easy to select from a huge range of music and radio programs using Onkyo Controller.
4K HDR, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2 Support
Six rear HDMI® inputs support pass-through of 4K HDR in both HDR10 and Dolby Vision™ formats; the BT.2020 4K Video Standard, 4K/60 Hz video playback; and HDCP 2.2 for premium content. Further, front HDMI is available for easy connection of a video camera or game console, while a rear Sub Output is ideal for connecting a projector.
Powerful Amplification for Dynamic Sound
High current power is proven by the ability to drive four-ohm speaker loads, which will severely test the strongest multichannel amplifier. Heaps of muscle means superior control for improved clarity and transient response, restoring energy to stereo and multichannel sound. Further, VLSC™ eliminates pulse-noise for optimal playback.
Graphical User Interface with Easy Setup
With your speakers and media players connected, plug in the AccuEQ mic and let the GUI guide you through initial setup, from speaker calibration (including AccuReflex phase correction for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers) through to network connection. The refined interface makes control simple and enjoyable.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Lineouts
Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified network, S/PDIF, or analog audio sourced to a pair of speakers in another room. Line outputs can connect your home cinema sources to a separate hi-fi system. Manage playback using Onkyo Controller.
* Requires a firmware update.