Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Sonos Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your remote, the app, your voice, and Apple AirPlay 2.
Phased Array - A realistic listening experience
Sonos Arc's advanced processing creates five horizontal phased-array channels that masterfully deliver sound to your ears from all directions at exactly the right moment.
3D sound with Dolby Atmos
Experience shows, films, and video games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos on Sonos Arc. The upwards-firing drivers create a multi-dimensional soundstage that moves around you, rendering every whisper and explosion with dramatic clarity, detail, and depth.
Trueplay - Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology optimises the sound for the unique acoustics of the room where the Sonos Arc is placed, calibrating the height channels for precise localisation.
Immerse yourself in the music
Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favourite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV is off.
Extraordinary sound meets elegant design
Featuring eleven high-performance drivers for crisp highs, dynamic midranges, and surprising bass, Sonos Arc's slim profile can be discreetly mounted or placed on furniture.
Get crystal-clear dialogue
Arc was carefully tuned with the help of Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasise the human voice so you never miss a word.
Turn on Speech Enhancement in the app to clarify dialogue when characters talk quietly or action intensifies.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free. (Note: This feature is not available at the moment in India)
- Eleven Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Sonos Arc's acoustic architecture.
- Eight elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to rich bass.
- Three precisely-angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal-clear dialogue.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- True-play™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasises the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects.
POWER AND NETWORKING FEATURES
- Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- HDMI Audio Return Channel Port - Use the included HDMI Cable to connect to your TV's HDMI ARC/ enhanced eARC input.
- Optical Audio - Connect to your TV's optical audio output.
- Ethernet Port - 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi - Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2 - Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Apple AirPlay 2 - Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Infrared (IR) receiver - Syncs with your TV remote for streamlined control
- Quad Core
- 1.4 GHz A-53
- 1GB SDRAM
- 4GB NV
- Arc is not compatible with CCFL-backlit TVs (manufactured 2004-2012).
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Sonos Arc
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Optical Audio Adapter
- QuickStart Guide
- Legal & Warranty Information
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 3.4 x 45 x 4.5 inches (87 x 1141.7 x 115.7 mm)
- Finish - Black with matte finish
- Status LED - Indicates the speaker and microphone status and adjusts based on the ambient light of the room to be visible but not distracting.
- Capacitive Touch Controls - Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track.
- Weight - 13.78 lb (6.25 kg)
WANT TO CONNECT YOUR PROJECTOR TO THE SONOS ARC?
Introducing: HDFury Arcana
This setup will allow you the transfer of full audio up to Atmos/TrueHD from one HDMI source.
Connect your source HDMI output to the Arcana HDMI input and Arcana HDMI output to any projector, monitor, or display. Connect the Arcana eARC out to the Sonos Arc.
Alternatively, if your source has an audio output in addition to HDMI output, you can directly connect your source to the projector, monitor, or display. You can then connect the source audio output to the Arcana input and then connect Arcana eARC output to the SONOS Arc.
* Please note that if your display have an ARC or eARC input, you can also retrieve TV sound from it with Arcana. This setup will allow the transfer of full audio up to Atmos/TrueHD from the HDMI source, the ARC signal for audio from the TV, and CEC volume control from the source or TV to the Sonos Arc.
WANT TO CONNECT MULTIPLE HDMI SOURCES AND EXTRACT eARC TELEVISION AUDIO TO THE SONOS SURROUND SET?
Introducing: HDFury Vertex
This setup will allow the transfer of full audio up to Atmos/TrueHD from four HDMI sources connected to the Vertex2/Diva or Maestro and allow for the process and transfer of the ARC or eARC audio from the TV.
Connect the TX0 output from Vertex2/Diva or Maestro to the ARC or eARC input of your display and connect the HDMI audio output to the Arcana input.
Connect your sources to the four HDMI inputs of Vertex2/Diva or Maestro.
Connect Arcana eARC out to SONOS Arc.